When someone is going to create their own website, then there are several factors that they must look into before selecting the ASP.NET hosting:
- What is the specs?
- How is the price?
- Any limitations?
- How is the uptime?
- How is their technical support?
- Make sure you read their reviews
ASPHostPortal is widely recognized Windows hosting provider and they have been in ASP.NET Hosting business for a decade. The company started offering ASP.NET Core hosting service early last year and gets much attention. Here in the article, we are going to have a detailed analysis on ASPHostPortal ASP.NET MVC 6 hosting service.
ASPHostPortal ASP.NET MVC 6 Hosting Plans and Pricing
Like all web hosting companies ASPHostPortal hosting also provides shared, cloud, dedicated and reseller accounts for its customers. however, it also provides numerous add-ons and services often absent in traditional web hosting companies. It’s cloud hosting plans are structured as VPS plans and offer the flexibility of VPS servers in cloud-based environments. its shared and dedicated plans are just like any other web hosting company. It provides various shared hosting account, but they have 4 famous shared hosting plan that we will share here:
- Host Intro starting from $1.00/month, it comes with solid state drives and fully optimized with ASP.NET MVC 6 configuration. It also comes with 1 GB bandwith, 10 GB bandwidth, and 1 hosted domain. The self-customized Swift Server comes with 1GB/s redundant network, a minimum 2-core server with minimum 64 GB Ram configuration.
- Host One starting at $3.81/month Host One comes with even more services like 5 GB disk space, 60 GB data transfer, unlimited domain names, 2 MSSQL databases, 3 MySQL databases, unlimited email addresses with 2.1 Ghz processor that has a 1 GB physical memory and 8 GB virtual memory. It includes all the features provided in the lite edition and comes with additional features like server rewind backups used to recover any file or directory from a previously saved snapshot whenever recovery is necessary. All snapshots are automatically backed up and maintained which allows the user to restore either a single file, a MSSQL database or the entire account. It also provide FREE SSL certificate as additional.
- Host Two starting at $7.21/month this plan comes with the turbo server which is up to 20x faster than traditional web servers along with solid state drives and Turbo cache. The plan also includes ASP.NET MVC 6, HTTP/2, SPDY support, ESI support and easy web sockets and proxy integration that allows users to establish a two-way communication between the server and client creating a real-time web experience. This is ideal for all kinds of complex development environments as the developers can use the numerous language support along with speed and web socket connectivity to host their custom application and serve them directly in a production environment. With enhanced user control and security, all the servers are production ready and users can further modify the configuration as per their security requirements
- Host Three starting at $11.46/month. This plan also comes with turbo server that make your site running faster. This plan very suitable with ASP.NET developer and professional business that require high speed and availability. This plan has support ASP.NET MVC 6 configuration, FREE SSL certificate, FREE transfer site, FREE domain name.
Along with the above hosting plans, ASPHostPortal ASP.NET MV 6 hosting also provides cloud hosting solutions that are easily scalable and have numerous additional resources like unlimited bandwidth, memory, resources, custom CPU cores, custom CPU speed and high availability. You can easily set up your own custom server through the hosting custom server panel by selecting the amount of memory you require and the number of CPU cores your application would consume. Along with that, you can also control the amount of inbound and outbound data that you would be using to create your own cloud hosting plan. This allows maximum flexibility along with the ability to customize the configuration which lacks in most web hosting companies.
ASPHostPortal ASP.NET MVC 6 Hosting Performance and Reliabilty
To test ASPHostPortal ASP.NET MVC 6 Hosting server performance, we run a simple test on one of the websites hosted on ASPHostPortal hosting shared hosting server and found that their servers are quickly accessible from United States, Asia and some part of Europe but from Australia, they are slowly accessible. Below is our test results.
To complement its numerous features along with add-ons it also provides a reliable server infrastructure and guarantees up to 99.9% uptime while at the same time manages to maintain high performance along with page speed. Numerous software and hardware improvements have let the company innovate its data center along with server software that could provide the best performance metrics.
Expert system administrators are always at your disposal through their 24×7 support system to help you diagnose or install any kind of performance related problems on your server. Let’s dive deeper into each of its parameters like page speed and server uptime or downtime, user experience, and customer service to better understand how the company fares as compared to other web hosting companies.
ASPHostPortal Page Speed
One of the primary focus of ASPHostPortal ASP.NET MVC 6 hosting is to increase page speed with the help of solid state drives and server infrastructure that would greatly impact end user experience. Along with numerous enhancements to the server infrastructure, they have also made significant improvements in the software stack which help them to build significantly large scale web applications without any performance related issues.
They allow all kinds of plugins and server side includes along with numerous page speed plugins to speed up content delivery with the help of content delivery networks like cloud flare and railgun.
Therefore, benchmark tests revealed ASPHostPortal ASP.NET MVC 6 hosting service web pages at 1.09 seconds on average which is much better than any other web hosting company like Godaddy and HostGator. The rising growth effectively demonstrates the numerous features of the web hosting company along with its performance parameters.
ASPHostPortal Uptime Guarantee
To analyze ASPHostPortal ASP.NET MVC 6 Hosting downtime we put some of their IPs in close monitoring. Below is ASPHostPortal ASP.NET MVC 6 Hosting 1 month Up-Time report. We found that none of their IP went down even for a minute during our monitoring. Below is the screen shot of our test report.
No matter how small or how large a website is hosted on the server any percent of downtime would badly affect the user and the websites customers. Therefore, ASPHostPortal hosting effectively understands the importance and tries to maintain the highest uptime rating with the help of its three data centers located across the globe with world class infrastructure and connectivity.
The company makes sure that all data is replicated in all three data centers so that in the case of server failures, consumer data remains intact without any damage or recovery. Along with numerous backup options, instant snapshots of all aspects of the account are stored automatically that allow users to retrieve file directory and database information as per their requirement. The company greatly excels in providing some of the best uptime support among all its competitors.
User Experience and Customer Service
However, ASPHostPortal ASP.NET MVC 6 hosting has a relatively complex control panel which takes some time for getting used to. However, considering the numerous features and the helpful customer support agents which they call the Guru crew, it becomes quite easy for any customer in any corner of the world to deploy their website and custom applications without any unnecessary overhead.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: ASPHostPortal Hosting Problems?
Answer: We haven’t found any problems with ASPHostPortal Hosting in our test but when we search the internet to know what problems others are facing with ASPHostPortal Hosting, we have found some people were complaining about their customer support.
Question: is ASPHostPortal ASP.NET MVC 6 Hosting good?
Answer: We do recommend ASPHostPortal Hosting to our readers. Their web hosting service is top notch and quite affordable too.
Question: where is ASPHostPortal ASP.NET MVC 6 hosting located?
Answer: ASPHostPortal hosting is located in New York, US. To serve customers around the globe, they have their data center locate at USA – Dallas & Washington, Europe – Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Milan, London, and Paris, Asia – Singapore, HongKong, and New Delhi, Australia – Sydney, Brazil – Sao Paolo (soon).
Question: Is there any ASPHostPortal ASP.NET Hosting Discount Coupon?
Answer: Yes, ASPHostPortal Hosting time to time run promotional campaigns. Check out below to get more discount
With the tough web hosting market evolving every single day, it is hard to find a web hosting company that you can rely on. However, ASPHostPortal ASP.NET MVC 6 hosting with its numerous services and features, cheap pricing along with dedicated support provides numerous advantages to consumers which lack in most web hosting companies. However good web deployment features are highly essential along with beautiful user interface to attract consumers and also help them deploy the solutions without having to know any technical details about all aspects of the web hosting environment.
Successful web hosting companies have replicated this model of user interface design in order to attract consumers and retain them for a long period of time. Even though they provide much less features at higher costs. The moment ASPHostPortal ASP.NET MVC 6 hosting solves this problem, it would definitely gain huge part of the market and compete for head on with popular web hosting companies. It is a heaven for developers or programmers who would like to test the custom application development features on a dedicated web host that offers better services at cheaper cost.